Ok! So another late post! So sorry for being such a big slack! Lol! But I am a believer of "its never too late" motto haha! So I am starting off again with another weekly challenge and it's Things I Love Thursday. If you want to know more about this amazing activity go ahead and CLICK HERE. It will take you to the lovely Galadarling who started this concept.
I have been trying to apply this on my blog (and life) every year but I always tend to fail somehow. But this is such a great way to employ if anyone wants to start a gratitude practice. And as a big list-er of all things I'm thankful for everyday, this is my way of summarizing everything that happened in one week.
And since this is my first TiLT for the year, I guess it's never too late again to say "HAPPY 2014" to us all! I was not able to do this last month so I am starting it on the love month haha! Its only 2 months so again "its never too late" for this lol! I'm just gonna combine the two last weeks TiLT into this post.
- finding a new system for my planner: new color code!
- dining in at burger king with my co-workers (January 30)
- start putting on a face mask
- sent out a couple of letters to my penpals and one mini RAK
- new stationery goodies from hobby depot
- seeing my sister again. get to spend some time with her
- able to drive safely from Fairview-SLEX, Batangas-Fairview
- Take out fromJollibee and Mcdonalds before heading home
- able to be friendly with my patients :D
- buying my favorite magazine again (Cosmopolitan)
- new headset for only 35 pesos! :D
- able to make my penpals and online friends smile
- sleeping early
- 46th month with Rain
- finding out about http://www.jongordon.com/blog
- setting up my management binder
- having a section for my blog where I can plan my post.
The last one contradicts this entry becaus this is an impromptu one. I was not able to make draft about this because like I said I am such a slacker haha! But next time I'll try not to be :)