Thursday, February 14, 2013

Stationary haul

Being so keen with decorating my planner, I can't help but be drawn to cute stationary stuff. For the past few years, the only stationary that I would usually buy were planners and tiny post it flags for my reviewers and books. I forgot how stationary junkie I was then. It suddenly changed at the end of last year. I don't know how but it's like I am back to my 10 year old self again and can't resist buying different kinds of stationary items. From note pads to sticky notes to now being popular- washi tapes.

Today, I went to the mall and bought another add-on to my collections.
  • Sticky notes
This is a random purchase. I just saw these at the grocery store and was attracted to them so I bought it lol!

 How cute are these cupcake sticky notes? The simplicity of the design made it so yummy for my eyes (now if only I can eat them lol)

 How about these amazing territorial type ones? My favorite purchase here are the two up top. The Parisian themed ones. Who could not fall in love with the colors and design? Can't decide between the two so I got them both instead lol. And besides, it's Paris who can resist that majestic place even if it is only in a sticky notes form haha! The flag ones on the other hand I bought just because those are my dream countries to visit some day (hoping...dreaming..BIG).
  • Neon Label Tags
I really planned on getting these label tags just because I wanted to use them for keeping track of our bills.
  • Pens
I am running low of my Dong-A G-Tech pen so I decided to buy a back up. While my Frixion pen I forgot to get to my mom so I decided to buy a new one. Thankfully it's available here in the Philippines so I am really really happy. This pen is by far my favorite pen this year.

I said to my cousin that I won't be buying any stationary stuff in any form for now. Of course she did not believe me lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment