Thursday, January 17, 2013

Things I love Thursday!

Now normally I would post this in my tumblr- rainbyxoxo. But for today I decided to post it here since I have been active in this blog for a couple of weeks since 2013 came.

So here are some of my tiny sweets in life that fired me up this week.

Having newly cleaned make up brushes<3 receiving my BDJ box for Dec-Jan: new lipstick, lipbalm and memo pad<3 spend time with my boyfriend <3 saw my former students at church <3 being a member of the word and prayer group <3 label maker app in my phone <3 able to attend my class again <3new storage for my stationaries <3new read this week: By the River Piedra I sat Down and Wept <3 4 sunday sermons downloaded <3brother liking the verse I posted in our fridge <3 watching telenovelas with my mom in her room <3and this verse that is relating to last Sunday's sermon:


Like I said in my previous post, I am unemployed right now because I got my hands full in something else that I needed to prioritize first before I hunting for some job, but that does not hinder me from looking at some positive things in my life. Even just as little as that label app I downloaded in my phone, I get to appreciate it's function. Life must not stop at finding for those sweet little knick-knacks. So, how was your week? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment