Monday, January 7, 2013

Stationary addict once again..

 The last time I got obsessed with cute papers and stickers was forever ago... I was just in elementary I think. Now that I am on my 20's, I am going back to my childhood hobby. The only difference is during those times, I only buy stationaries just to collect them and not use them. But now, I am going through different ones to prettify my planners, journals and notebooks.

I don't know how I got hooked with cute and kawai stationaries again. All I know is, I am so glad that I had the chance to be exposed by it again...
washi tapes are not even popular during my childhood days. I don't even think this was even created then... But I think this is the best invention in the 20th century lol!

Oh now I know why I got hooked! Because of my planner... I wanted to add color to each of my day :)
All my journals, planner and notebooks for this year..
Now, this is what my night looks like everynight. I update everything before going to bed. On the other hand this makes me super happy and make me feel at peace and light in the morning when I wake up :)
I am still starting with my stash. Hopefully it will get bigger as the months go by. I know it means wasting money but if you are happy why deprive yourself right? In my case, this is also my stress buster lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment